Some facts about restaurants
- Restaurant’s literal meaning in French is “Foot that restores.”
- 46 slices of pizza are eaten by an average American every year.
- Starbucks has an average sale of 4 million drinks every day.
- Subway has the most number of restaurants in the world.
- 300 million pounds of cheese is used by Pizza hut on a yearly basis.
- The very first fast food restaurant was White Castle which was established in 1921.
- In the United States, the biggest employer is the restaurant industry.
- Bawabet Dimashq is the largest restaurant in the world, and it is situated in Damascus, Syria.
- The USA has over 300,000 fast food restaurants all over it.
- A Double Whooper added with cheese contains around 923 calories that you can get at any Burger King.
- Americans love their French fries.
- McDonald’s doesn’t serve hamburgers in India, but they serve beer in chains in Germany.